Steve Adams for Moore County Sheriff
"I will reduce crime in Moore County through new leadership, effective use of current resources, and innovative new policies. We will no longer need to build higher crime rates into our lives and infrastructure."
- Stop the Sheriff's Monopoly and $41 Million Waste
- A County Crime Lab Will Save $Millions
- How to Turn Our 20% Rise In Crime Around
- How I will Save the County $50 Million
- Bio and Conclusion
- CEO of 3 of North Carolina’s Largest Corporations
- 40 Years of Management Experience
- Tested and Proven Leadership
Scathing SBI audit says 230 cases tainted by shoddy investigations.
While our current appointed Sheriff was a Supervisor at the SBI for the Southeastern region of North Carolina, defendants were wrongly convicted. According to Attorney General Cooper’s SBI audit, SBI Agents routinely withheld evidence and mislead prosecutors, leading to the wrongful conviction of defendants. According to the same audit, three defendants were executed, and one was exonerated and released after 17 years on death row.
Read the Attorney General’s Report report for yourself.
Hear Steve's Latest Radio Commercial